Those individuals in the school who –
- Actively look for new ways to use technology to enhance student learning.
- Act as a role model for tech “Best Practices”.
- Subscribe to newsfeeds or newsletters about technology in education.
- Get enthusiastic about new technologies that could be used in the classroom.
- Are willing to invest time learning about new technology and trying it out.
- Choose professional development courses about technology.
- Initiate and facilitate tech training workshops.
- Introduce new tech systems into their personal life and classroom.
- Can move on from out-of-date ways of doing things.
- Are up-to-date with what is happening in the tech world.